Wanderlusting
   
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Job search
I might be heading for Medan, degree pending. It seems that I need to have a copy of the degree by June 30, 2008 to be able to accept employment with a potential school.

I will pass my exam in May, so I'm wondering if Ohio University will be able to give me an apostille degree or a degree bearing transcript, and if that would suffice.

Hmm.

I'm applying to another school in Medan that teaches not only English but Chinese and Japanese. Hopefully, I'll be able to spark some interest because of my Japanese language skills, but who knows?

My lovely doggie Fritz might or might not be able to travel to Indonesia. The United States is not a rabies-free zone, but Indonesia is, presenting some potential customs issues.

I hear a lot of bad things about dogs (and other animals) in Indonesia, specifically that they're unclean and not as good as humans. While, if I had to chose between saving the life of a good human, or saving the life of Fritz, I would always choose the human, it always hurts to hear of people who dislike animals, or a specific type of animal. Dogs are curious, intelligent, fun and one of the best companions Man has. I don't see what the big deal is. Then again, I didn't grow up Indonesia.

PS: I may or may not have a phone interview next Thursday. *crosses fingers*

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by Keigh @ 8:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Wanderlusting
  • the often erratic thoughts of a girl obsessed with countries, cultures and the cosmos. enjoy your stay, however brief, however long.
  • The History of It All
    The Road Traveled--now with more wanderlusting!!
    I Thought You Might Like These
    Powered by

    Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER