Wanderlusting
   
Thursday, April 10, 2008
The 4th Dimension
Most physicists agree that the 4th dimension is time. But if you could think of the 4th dimension as some sort of physical thing, you could imagine it as at every possible instant in time that we 3d beings exist.



Interesting stuff.

I've decided to reject the contract from Indonesia. I haven't heard from them in a week, and I've got to get moving. I can't keep waiting around.

I have an interview with a recruiter tomorrow at 2:30. It's a Canadian company that specializes in placing native English speakers in public schools in Korea. Another Canadian company is interviewing me on Wednesday.

I've applied to 2 of the big companies (I think they call these hagwons), and received a reply from the 1st one. The only problem I have with the big companies is the poor vacation time. One company doesn't give any paid vacation time...scary, in my opinion. You can't work people to death.

I wish I was in Korea right now, just so I could see what life would be like. If I could somehow cross through the 4th dimension, I would be able to travel to the future to my in-Korea self. Impossible, but still. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Keigh @ 5:40 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At April 12, 2008 6:42 PM, Blogger t-HYPE said…

    Hi Kay! Thanks for stopping by the blog. You make me feel like a late bloomer with all your traveling and writing. Go girl!

    I didn't mention it on the blog but I'm also a "wannabe" screenwriter. Definitely keep in touch! :)

     
  • At April 13, 2008 4:50 PM, Blogger Keigh said…

    Oh man, that's awesome that you're also a "wannabe screenwriter".

    If you stop by NeoShop, my other blog, you'll find a list of a bunch of different websites, competitions, groups, etc. that you might find interesting! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Wanderlusting
  • the often erratic thoughts of a girl obsessed with countries, cultures and the cosmos. enjoy your stay, however brief, however long.
  • The History of It All
    The Road Traveled--now with more wanderlusting!!
    I Thought You Might Like These
    Powered by

    Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER