Wanderlusting
   
Friday, April 4, 2008
A Bump in the Road
I had my interview last night. It went fine, there were no curveballs, but at the end of the interview, the director told me that there would be a possibility that I might not be asked to contract with the school.

The problem is: before I applied, they extended contracts to two other teachers. The teachers, however, haven't gotten back to the school, so now I have to wait to see what happens with those other teachers. If they get back to the school, I'll be out of a job. If they don't, I'll have the job. Interesting...

But no worries: I'm applying to more schools in Medan. I don't think it should be a problem. The worst case scenario is that I'll be in a different location (perhaps Jakarta or Papua?) and I'll have to visit Maya every two weeks or something like that, which isn't a problem. It would be nice to be with Maya, though it's not like we haven't been apart for long periods of time.

Mmm...I'll update when stuff happens :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by Keigh @ 12:55 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Wanderlusting
  • the often erratic thoughts of a girl obsessed with countries, cultures and the cosmos. enjoy your stay, however brief, however long.
  • The History of It All
    The Road Traveled--now with more wanderlusting!!
    I Thought You Might Like These
    Powered by

    Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER