Wanderlusting
   
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Pluto is still a planet, damnit!
I'll never let you go, Pluto!



One of my recruiters contacted me and offered me a position with the Seoul Metropolitan Office HOWEVER I need 2 recommendations by early May to forward on to my school in Korea. Heh? How am I supposed to get these recommendations in such a short time? I'm not in school, and I don't feel comfortable asking my amazing professors only two weeks in advance to write me a recommendation.

They might as well ask me to fly to Pluto or something equally ridiculous...but I'll probably buckle down and do it.

In other news, I have another interview with a private language school which should be coming up this weekend. I might just end up going with a private school, because I don't know how "up" I am for working with 30 kids for 5 classes a day. It's just not in me. 10 kids I can handle, and give due attention, but I don't know about 30. I'll have to work up to that, I suppose. Maybe at a summer camp.

Maya should be heading off to Indonesia in July, and I guess I'll be leaving for Korea sometime in August. Damn my diploma taking so long. Oh well, I'll probably try to find a Korean tutor to help me learn the basics before I head out. That should be fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Keigh @ 12:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Wanderlusting
  • the often erratic thoughts of a girl obsessed with countries, cultures and the cosmos. enjoy your stay, however brief, however long.
  • The History of It All
    The Road Traveled--now with more wanderlusting!!
    I Thought You Might Like These
    Powered by

    Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER