Wanderlusting
   
Monday, July 14, 2008
The Job Search Begins Again
So I decided I don't just want to go to University. Because my program is distance learning, I'll only be meeting up with my classmates twice a year. That's pretty lonely, so I think the best course of action would be to get a job.

So far, I've gotten two interview offers, and I'm in the 2nd stage with another school. I haven't passed 2kyuu yet to be able to get a non-teaching job, but I don't think I would want to work in a Japanese company anyway.

So that's that.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Keigh @ 12:25 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Wanderlusting
  • the often erratic thoughts of a girl obsessed with countries, cultures and the cosmos. enjoy your stay, however brief, however long.
  • The History of It All
    The Road Traveled--now with more wanderlusting!!
    I Thought You Might Like These
    Powered by

    Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER