Wanderlusting
   
Friday, August 1, 2008
Stop obsessing Keigh
So Miki left from Detroit to Tokyo earlier this morning. Since then, I've been feverishly checking the NWA website to see where her flight is (I'm guessing it's somewhere in the middle of the Pacific right now). I've also been putting in random google searches like "plane + crash + NWA + Japan"

A bit scary, I know.

I can't wait until she finally lands in Narita. It should be about 3am Ohio time, and I will definitely be up to take her call.

Anyway, The Soup is on. The perfect thing to lift my spirits. :)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Keigh @ 9:57 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Wanderlusting
  • the often erratic thoughts of a girl obsessed with countries, cultures and the cosmos. enjoy your stay, however brief, however long.
  • The History of It All
    The Road Traveled--now with more wanderlusting!!
    I Thought You Might Like These
    Powered by

    Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER